|Pour some info into this article!|
This article is need of Cleanup. You can help out Mountain Dew Wiki by re-organizing parts of the article, checking grammar and spelling, and doing other helpful things to correct the article.
Honor the Code was a promotion of Mountain Dew that lasted from September-December 2010 and promoted the game "Halo Reach." People could win prizes after they entered Codes into the official site. Each flavor promoted a different character in the game.
Products-CharactersEditThe flavors are listed in order of introduction to the Mountain Dew product line
- Mountain Dew - Noble Team Leader Carter
- Diet Mountain Dew - Sniper Jun
- Mountain Dew Code Red - Assault Specialist Emile
- Mountain Dew LiveWire - Heavy Weapons Specialist Jorge
- Mountain Dew Voltage - Electronic Warfare Specialist Kat
- Mountain Dew White Out - Noble 6 *
- -Mountain Dew White Out Noble 6 Halo Reach edition was not available in stores and was the top secret in the box that was won by many Dew fans. It can be distinguished from the other 5 flavors by the color of its cap (the others are orange, and yet White Out has a white cap).